GCAMA PULL RULES
General Rules: All 3500# to 8500# Classes
NO front mount fuel tanks, chrome or aluminum ANYTHING allowed in Farm Stock.
1. Drivers must be 14 years of age or older. Those under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian permission.
2. Drivers must stay on the seat of the tractor at all times. Hands must be on the steering wheel, hand clutch, or throttle. Feet must stay on the platform at all times during the pull.
3. Any tractor or puller found to be unsafe or illegal may be disqualified or barred from hooking. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted during the pull.
4. Any tractor parts falling off (weights, fly covers, etc.) while hooked to the sled will lead to disqualification.
5. Tractor must stay in bounds at all times during pull.
6. Wheelie bars are required. Materials used must be strong enough to support the weight of the tractor when a jack is placed under the pad. Each pad must be a minimum of 5” square. The pad must extend past the edge of the tire diameter by a minimum of 2”. The distance between the wheelie bars must be a minimum of 24” from the outside edge of each pad.
7. Any tractor can pull in a maximum of three classes (one hook per class). Promoter can add the amount of hooks per pull.
8. DRAW BARS WILL HAVE A MAXIMUM HEIGHT OF 20” AND NO LESS THAN 18” FROM THE CENTER OF THE AXLE TO HOOK POINT. MUST BE STATIONARY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THE HITCH HOLD MUST ALLOW HOOK POINT TO FLOW FREELY AND BE PARALLEL WITH THE GROUND. SEE RULES PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3!!
9. Weights must not extend rearward beyond rear tires and cannot be more than
11 feet from the center of the rear axle to furthest point forward. Must be stock wheelbase — cannot be altered.
10. No radial tires. No steel wheels. Two-wheel drive only. No duals.
11. Tractors must be naturally aspirated. All tractors must have a working safety kill switch.
12. Gas, diesel or LP fuels only. No alcohol or nitrous oxide fuels may be used in tractors. Gas is allowed with a maximum of 750 specific gravity. All tractors are subject to random fuel checks. Tractors manufactured to use diesel fuel only cannot be converted to LP or gas.
13. Fan-guards on all tractors (side shield or fan shield.) Mandatory.
14. RPMs and MPH will be checked from ½ track until the pull is completed. RPMs allowed will be determined by the M&W chart. Any tractor not listed will use the manufacturer’s data. 20% margin of error will be permitted for all classes.
15. Tractors must have the Stock Ag engine, frames, transmission, rear end and axle housing or manufacturer’s replacement. No adapter plates are allowed for the engine. Transmission – front end to bolt up.
Super Farm Stock Class Only – Radiators, front end, fuel tanks, etc., must be original location. The front tire must be Ag tires and 14” or larger.
–Massey 33, Oliver 77, and like size tractors and not allowed below 4000#.
–Oliver 88, Farmall M, Massey 44, MM-U, JD-G, Case-C/D, JC JD-A and Up and like size tractors not allowed in classes below 4500#.
16. Enhanced electrical systems permitted in all classes. No rev limited allowed.
17. Heads, blocks (jugs), manifolds must be the same manufacturer as the crank house and frame. Replacement manufacturer allowed.
18. Any Ag-type carburetor allowed. Must be single barrel and throat and draft direction as originally manufactured.
19. Spacer plates and girdles will have no more than 1” above and below the centerline of the crankshaft 2” total.
20. Any jerking of sled or side-stepping clutch will result in disqualification.
21. All USAP pulls will run only USAP classes and the weight of scales will be zero tolerance.
22. Judge’s or promoter’s decision is final at all times during the pull.
23. Tractor must stay in bounds at all times!
Effective: November 1, 2021